Get in Touch
Even in the days of GPS everywhere it’s good to know where you’re going! Since Fishguard is on Pembrokeshire’s north coast, the two approaches are from the south and the north-east but for the longer haul, we’ve included an outline of how to get here from Cardiff (airport).
Fishguard is situated on the North Pembrokeshire coast.
- You can travel by train. Fishguard and Goodwick train station is a two minute drive or a 10 to 15 minute walk to the properties.
- The Fishguard to Rosslare ferry port is next to the train station and again is a two minute drive or 10 to 15 minute walk to the properties
- There is a bus station a 10 to 15 minute walk from the properties.
From the Nearest Airport – Cardiff
- Take the M4 Motorway West
- The M4 becomes the A48 at the Pont Abraham roundabout
- The A48 becomes the A40 at Camarthen.
- Follow the A40 to Haverfordwest and follow the bypass through to Fishguard.
Checkin & Checkout
- Check-in: After 16:00 hrs
- Check-out: by 10:00 hrs
- Self check-in with Lockbox
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- No Parties or Events